Cosmetology, the art and science of beauty care, involves the study of skin care, make-up application, nail care, hair design and shaping, chemical relaxing, permanent waving and all aspects of hair coloring. Cosmetology is a challenging industry and offers many career possibilities.
- Salon Owner/Manager
- Competition/Platform Stylist
- Public/Private Instructor
- Manufacturer’s Representative
Tuition and Application Costs
The complete cost of the Cosmetology Program is $8,000.00 (including Cosmetology Kit valued at $800.00) + $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee.
All students are required to pay the $100.00 Application Fee prior to Enrollment which will reserve a space in the class on your desired start date based on availability. The Application Fee is not covered by Financial Aid.
Students are required to make a down payment of $1,600.00 which is due one month before class begins. The down payment includes:
- Application Fee and First month tuition – $1,600.00 ($100 Application Fee + $700.00 Tuition Down payment + $800.00 Kit Payment).
The remaining tuition cost is $6,500.00 which is due in monthly payments beginning on the first day of the month after class begins. Monthly payments will be $650.00 each month for 10 months, with the first payment being due on the first day of the following month after enrollment.
* Down payment and monthly tuition amounts may be adjusted based on Financial Aid award. Students exceeding contractual time will be charged on a weekly basis a fee equivalent to the contracted fee of the course.
We accept Cash, Check, Money Order and most Major Credit/Debit Cards.
Students are provided a Cosmetology Kit from the school valued at $800.00. A detailed list of items in the kit is available in the course catalog. Once a kit is issued, kit monies are non-refundable. Students receiving Financial Aid will be required to sign an addendum to the Enrollment Agreement for the value of the kit.
Students are required to wear a uniform of black scrub top, black scrub bottoms and solid black shoes (not provided by the school). Cost of the uniforms are estimated to be $100.00.