Esthetics, the art and science of skin care, involves the study of skin, analysis of its textures and treatments, anatomy of the face and hands and cell structure of the skin. Esthetics is a demanding career.
- Spa Esthetician
- Skin Care Treatment Centers
- Public/Private School Instructor
- Manufacturer’s Representative
Are you interested in a career as a licensed Esthetician? Do you want to learn more about the Esthetics Program at Leon’s Beauty School? Our next available start date is September 22, 2020. Due to the increasing popularity of this program, we have updated our enrollment process. This is now a Limited Enrollment Program.
Each class is limited to only 20 students so that we can offer the hands-on experience and one-on-one attention needed to be successful in this field.
To Be Considered for Admissions:
- Contact Our Admissions Department by Phone at 336-274-4601 to Schedule an Interview
- Complete Interview and Tour
- Pass Aptitude Test
- Provide State or Federal ID, Social Security Card and High School Diploma/GED (All items must be presented at Information Session)
- If applying for FAFSA, we will require Tax Transcripts for 2018 (You must apply for the 20-21 Financial Aid Year beginning October 1, 2019)
- If you are receiving VA Benefits, we will require Transcripts from All Post Secondary Schools Attended
Tuition and Application Costs
The complete cost of the Esthetician Program is $5,500.00 (including kit valued at $500.00) + $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee.
All students are required to pay the $100.00 Application Fee prior to Enrollment which will reserve a space in the class on your desired start date based on availability. Financial Aid does not cover the Application Fee.
Students are required to make a down payment of $2,300.00, which is due one month before class begins.
The remaining tuition of $3,300.00 is due by monthly payments of $825.00 for four months. These payments begin the month after you start class. Application fee is not covered by financial aid.
* Down payment and monthly tuition amounts may be adjusted based on Financial Aid award. Students exceeding contractual time will be charged on a weekly basis a fee equivalent to the contracted fee of the course.
We accept Cash, Check, Money Order and Most Major Credit/Debit Cards.
Students are provided an Esthetics Kit from the school valued at $500.00. A detailed list of items is available in the catalog. Once a kit is issued, kit monies are non-refundable. Students receiving Financial Aid will be required to sign an addendum to the Enrollment Agreement for the value of the kit.
Students are required to wear a uniform of white scrub top, black scrub bottoms and solid black shoes (not provided by the school). Cost of the uniforms are estimated to be $100.00.